Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What you think and What I know....

Being a domestic goddess is harder then you think.  Taking care of the kids is the easy part (even if the younger two are 13 months apart and the youngest just over one and the oldest in 2nd grade).  It's the taking care of the kids while trying to run a household, keep my marriage alive, try to find time for each kid, find time for my self, and being social and helping with things so my children aren't social outcasts.

I do confess that I have the best husband EVER  (most of the time).  Currently Hubby has taken the kids off to play so I could have some time alone (really I said I thought about a nap and he took them so I could and look what I'm doing.....) 

If I didn't have these moments of self relaxing I think I might have thrown ice cream everywhere when we go to my daughter ice cream social tonight.  We just moved to the town we are currently in 8 months ago and my daughter was in the 1st grade so everyone already has their little cliques and social groups that they belong to so it's hard to get into any group really.  I am younger then most 2nd grade mom's so that might have something to do with it too.  Anyway so at these things my daughter will want to run off and find some kids to play with while my two sons beg for their ice cream.  I'm bound to get worked up about one thing or another and I probably will feel the need to throw ice cream.  Thankfully I have a wonderful husband that knows me and thought that I needed alone time to chill before we go. 

So back to me knowing that being the domestic goddess that I am is harder then you really think it is.  If you really want to find out keep reading....................

No comments:

Post a Comment